||[Aug. 29th, 2008|05:13 pm]
1) am i always such a drag to be around? i feel like i whine, whine, whine.....about the current job status, about jp leaving, my parents, my chronic pain, fear of falling, etc. steve says i'm not always that way and that i have a right to bitch. i dunno.
2) the separating with the college boy was harder than the separation has been. it's been hard, but not nearly as gut-wrenching as the time leading up to it and the drive home.
3) my brother-in-law, not necessarily on my list o' favorites, "dropped off" a 1999 bmw in wonderful shape that he's giving us. he's getting a new car and "it's not worth the hassle" to trade in the bmw. this could help to get him onto the list o' favorites. however, there's a part of me (ain't there always) that a) feels like this week's charity case and 2) wonders who the hell can afford to give away a bmw!!
4) so...if you're torn between telling the truth and possibly hurting someone's feelings, what do you do? i generally vote for honesty, but i hate hate hate thinking i've hurt someone i love.
5) i'm such a sap. ted kennedy had me teary-eyed and i'm not even a big fan. i think it was maybe a nostalgia thang. i remember the conventions in the sixties. (that's about all i remember of the sixties, but, i digress........)
6) (yes, i know i said five) there is the possibiblity of the perfect job in the not-so-distant future. keep your fingers crossed.
7) (okay, fine....make it "friday seven") i wish i didn't put stuff off. there are people on lj that i would love to sit down and write snail mail to...or send a card....imona do that. i am. i promise. as soon as i get my act together.